Archive for December, 2014
- Upload the Virtualbox vm’s vmdk file to vmware datastore.
- ssh to vmware vSphere/ ESXi and convert the uploaded disk. The snapshots will not work if the file is not converted.
command : vmkfstools -i <source>.vmdk <target>.vmdk -d thin
- Create a new VM in with vSphere client and attach the converted disk to it
Create a vlan for iSCSI and tag ports
- Connect with RS232 console cable.
- Change putty settings. Change the serial line connection numbers if it does not connect(COM1,COM2 etc.)
3. Enter the following commands and access the interface using
IP: 192.168.1.254. Username/password : admin/mypass
ip address 192.168.1.254 255.255.255.0
ip default-gateway 192.168.1.1
username admin password mypass level 15